RE: My cross-eyed bike

>The ST speedometer is a sealed unit without any way to switch from miles to
>km or vice versa, so I had to buy a new miles unit and replace the old km
>one.

Neil,
Thanks for the info. A lot of effort for not a lot of added value.

However I am surprised to hear it is a requirement to swap the speedo to
read in miles (however convenient that may be). I was of the opinion that a
purely km unit is legal as long as somewhere on the display "km/h" appears.

Mark
Munich
Germany