Can't help but reckon these 'bars aint straight!

I've had my 00 ST one week now and am enjoying it v.much. Sure the engine
heat is cooking my left leg a little in the Brisbane summer, but so what?!

All week I've been trying to work out if my handlebars are slightly right
bar down, or it's just an illusion caused by the (apparently) very slightly
offset (to the left) speedo on the Triumph.

The bike has not been down, it's 2000km old, I mentioned it to the dealer
who claimed that the mechanic looked at it and it's all okay.

But, you know. When you're a pedantic symmetry obsessed former BMW rider,
you want to know it's right.

Anybody struck the same thing?

PS: I don't knock BMW's telever front suspension at all, but the Trumpet
sure tells me a lot more about what's going on.

Thanks. This is a great list .

Paul D

Brisbane, Oz.