Re: New file uploaded

>Robert-Andre Croteau has uploaded the following file for you to view
>
>Description :-
>Here\'s a picture of myself climbing
>the appalachian gap (VT. Rt 17).
>A great ride, make sure you start
>near Waitsfield and ride from there.
>Id 4 in the \"Favorite Roads\" database.
>
>Taken by Ken Mitchell
>
>URL :- http://www.triumphnet.com/st/upload/rac_mrg1.jpg
>File size = 79023

Nice job editing. I should have sent my photo to you for "downsizing" before
I posted such a huge file. But then again, Robert-Andre, you used my camera
better than I did on that photo. I used too low a shutter speed as the cloud
passed by, slow film, so too much blurr. OTOH, you had pretty good corner
speed, .....yes, that's it!

I had a lot of fun that day. Can't wait to do it again. BTW, when I gave my
bike a good detailed washing today, I found why I scraped so hard on that
corner. Seems I have also been one to leave bits of my sidestand on the
pavement! On well-worn BT020's, no less.

Thanks again!

Ken M.