I might have guessed ...

... I wouldn't get anything useful outta you lot! ;-)

> the steel belts in your tires are becoming polarized from a magnetic field
that surrounds either your motorcycle or your self. Does your bike glow in
the dark? Are you, by any chance, physic?

No, but I am clairvoyeur and telepathetic.

> sleep in the garage with your bike for a few nights and see if you hear
any muffled humms or see any strange glowing.
If so, you'll want to have your wife join you out there for verification

I certainly don't invite the wife along when I sleep with the RS!

> I'm just the guy with a big mouth and strong opinions about why people
lose confidence in a certain t*re brand or model.

Yes, like implying I'm a crap rider. I *may* be, but please don't say so!
(I'll give him 'smooth' grrr mumble mutter .... )

Nice upload BTW. That's one brave pal you have.

Barry