Re: engine probs?

Paul, not sure what rumors you are referring to.  I have had my bike for about 10
months and have over 15k miles with absolutely no engine problems whatsoever. This
mileage has included daily commuting mileage, weekend rides with the group of
riders from the cycle shop, and several long distance days of over 750 miles.

Mark

Paul Fox wrote:

> as a prospective ST/RS owner, i keep hearing rumors of serious engine
> failures -- perhaps in the hands of magazine testers?  can anyone shed
> info on what's behind these tales, and/or whether there is a real issue
> with engine reliability?
>
> paul

- --
Mark Dieck