Re: engine probs?

Paul as a past BMW owner who still reads the BMW lists you ought to
hear some of the horror stories about these supposedly built proof
bikes!  I can say at 9500 miles I've ( knock , knock)had no major
problems of any kind. If memory serves me of the 50 or so ST and RS
riders who made the trip to the TSRA rally in NC this August there
was not a single reported mechanical failure!  At least none that
left anyone by the side of the road. I think that's mighty good for a
high performance bike like out ST's.

Erik