Re: fuel pump cover and fuel senders.

At 09:12 AM 10/3/00 -0700, George Loukas wrote:
>So what I wanted to find out is where is the fuel
>sender in relation this plate?  What does it look
>like?

Other side of the tank on the bottom. All you can see is the plate at the
bottom with an electrical lead exiting from the middle of the plate.

Your problem is the fuel pump plate not the sender.

The problem could have been caused by over tightening some of the bolts on
the plate. The should all be tightened to the same torque setting which is
fairly low (don't have my svc manual in front of me or I would look it up.)
They definitely don't need a lot of torque though.

- - Eric