Never happy

	Eric "WEasel Dawg" Sheley wrote: Man, you guys are just never
happy.....
I put the VFR comments in the text version that I sent to the list
earlier.

	Hey Weasel, I'm happy. Must be a Florida thing?
	Heck, I'm even very happy and seeing good results from my Metzler MEZ4
rear and MEZ3 front and they were rated low.
	Wait, I'm not happy about the main water line leak in the front yard
while I was in Indianapolis, the plumber using a back hole and pulling
my sprinkler system up out of the yard and breaking five heads, a valve,
and wiring, and then someone hitting my new car ($2,000+ damage) in
front of the house all within six days:-(
	But, I'm alive and rode Merlin yesterday and all was well for a while.

- --
Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
"I'll see you on the dark side of the moon"