Sat Ride and tire puncture [Re: Fuel Sender- Best List]

At 10:56 AM 10/7/00 +0100, barry.croft wrote:
>BTW, I'm now back on the road at last, after a painful 5 days of withdrawal
>due to that second puncture. Taking it easy on the brand new BT020, but ...

After the Marin ride yesterday (with the added pleasure of Blake's, Matt's, Paul Master's and The Dark Side's company), I rode over to the Marin shop to talk my friend Cathy in buying a Triumph Legend. I had Brian the shop manager look at my tire as it has a slow leak and I can't seem to find any blemish or thing that would indicate a puncture. He found one. I was going to have them replace right then and there, but they didn't have a BT020 which I really like. They had a Dunlop 207, but like Barry, I really like the BT020. So one is on order for me.

I think you're right about this being a nail magnet :-)

Tai Day
'00RS