Re: Paint job

<<Can anyone on the list (living in the US) recommend someone who I can send
my body to to get it painted?  I would like to have all of the body work
redone in a high-gloss dark matalic charcoal color, a cross between silver
and black.>>

One of our top local racers owns a body shop and does a lot of custom
motorcycle painting.  He hasn't done any work for me but I've seen his
handiwork and it is really nice.  Heard lots of excellent things about his
prices and customer service.

Here's the info:

Victory Lane Autobody
John Dugan
360/835-0139

Located in Vancouver, WA

Tell Stephen Hale sent you, if you want, but he probably won't recognize my
name.  :^)  Better yet tell him some slow Novice on a Ducati sent you and
I'm sure he'll have no idea who I am!

- -Stephen

seh750@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.netcom.com/~seh750/home.htm