Subject: Sports Racks
Author:  "Renntec Customer Services" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> at Internet
Date:    10/10/00 11:07

Martin,
I have been going through some old e-mails and thought I'd let you know
about the new carriers we are now stocking:
'99 Sprint ST,      Black, p/n REN7251B, 41.95
'97 Suzuki TL1000S, Black, p/n REN7245B, 41.95
                    White, p/n REN7245W, 41.95
All prices are inclusive of p+p.
I have attached a picture of the TL1000S carrier, but unfortunately I do not
have one I can e-mail for the Sprint ST.
Hope this is of interest to you.
Regards, Sarah

The information transmitted in this email is intended for the
addressee only and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Any review, retransmission,dissemination,reliance
upon or other use of, this information by persons or entities
other than the addressee is prohibited.If you received this
in error, please contact the sender and delete the material.

This message has been swept by Anti-Virus software