RE: st-digest V2000 #529

Response to:
on a brighter note the heated handgrips are worth their weight
in gold. This mornings commute was cold but warm hands help.

oh well,
Andrew
00 sprint st
_________

I'll vouch for the heated hand grips.  I just rode 1060 miles roundtrip to
and from the 3rd Annual Chilburger Run in Horseshoe Bend, Idaho and the
weather was horrendous.  Driving hard rains, some fog, freeway speeds
(except for slowing through the fog).  I just got an e-mail from two
experienced riders who decided to stop at a motel for the night on the
return trip!  (Of course I didn't).  Having warm hands made SUCH a big
difference that I found I didn't even turn on my electric vest very often.
Even when my guaranteed "waterproof" gloves got wet, my hands were
comfortable.  I'm leaving on Saturday for a run to Arizona and may need the
heated grips again on the early part of the trip but, hopefully, not in
Arizona.

Good riding, y'all.
Vicki Biscay, Rochester WA
01 BRG Sprint ST (and loving every ride).