Re: Question about rear hugger

Jesse Rosenblum wrote:

> Anybody got any strong
> feelings about the hugger?  Worth the expense?

I'm really happy with mine, which is a CF one from Lilley's. It keeps
all the road crud off the rear shock, plus it's the cat's pajamas. (I
like CF, though; if you don't, you might not be so happy.)

I lucked out and got a nice price from Shantanu Reddy on his (un)used
one, but I would have paid for a new one had Shantanu not been selling
his. It's especially coming in handy with the winter rains us Northern
Californians have been dealing with this week. (Geez, I had no idea that
Botts Dots could be so slippery!)

- --
Blake "Dawgbert" Sobiloff <sobiloff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Burlingame, CA, USA