Re: Help: Boot Recommendation

"Tony M. Watson" wrote:

> Doe anyone have any experience with the Sidi Strada? And has that experience
> been good or bad.

Not the Strada, but I have two pairs of the Sidi Vertebra Carbon's that
I'm quite happy with. I have narrow feet, and even though the Sidi's
last isn't very narrow, I can get a better fit via their European sizing
than I can with American sizing. A pair of thick socks and I'm a happy
customer!

Their protection seems quite extensive -- maybe only bettered by the
top-end Daytonas with their articulated fiberglass inner structure.
However, at less than half the cost of the Daytonas, they're quite the
bargin. They're fairly water resistant, and they're comfortable enough
that I squeak around in them [1] all day -- unless I'm headed to a new
client.

I used Diadora cycling shoes, though. :-P

[1] The vertebra plates at the back tend to squeak as you walk. I can't
sneak up on colleagues and blast them with my Nerf gun while wearing
them, but that's a small price to pay. :-)

- --
Blake "Dawgbert" Sobiloff <sobiloff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Burlingame, CA, USA