Re: Help: Boot Recommendation

 > If you're really looking for a waterproof boot, look at Sidi's GT
 > Sympatex. It doesn't have as much protection as the Vertebra, but it

as long as this thread is going on for a while, i'll toss in my vote
for the Alpinstar GTX boots -- i have them, and several (4) people i
know have them.  all serious riders, including touring in the rain.
no leaks reported.  i looked at the sidi line when i was shopping, but
_really_ easy on-off was near the top of my list, and the extra
velcro-tab-through-the-loop mechanism on the sidi boots counted
against them (for me).

paul