Re: RS hugger

 > My $.02:  I bought a Carbon Works hugger via Competition Accessories
 > (www.competitionaccessories.com) this past summer and like it very much.
 > It's the hugger only, meaning it does not include the chain rail like other
 > brands.  Installed easily using the 2 existing screw holes located on the

can i assume the ST and RS use different huggers?  and can i also assume
that there are more aftermarket ST huggers available than RS huggers?  for
instance, i see that jack lilley lists a carbon hugger for the ST, but not
the RS.  (i don't care about carbon fiber, but i do care about reliable
and effective.)

i ask because i'm getting ready to get an RS, and accessories are one
of the negotiable items, of course.  given the stories or cracks and poor
coverage from the triumph huggers, i'd be inclined to go aftermarket -- but
only if i can readily get one for the RS...

paul