Aftermarket Exhausts

Hi,

I'm getting a custom made carbon fibre exhaust made up for my ST to replace
the original after it was damaged in an accident. I was wondering if you can
get the bike tuned to suit the new exhaust. I was thinking I will get the
Triumph performance exhaust tune downloaded onto the bike but I was
wondering if it was possible to adjust the bike to suit the specific
exhaust.

Also there will be a week or so between getting the new exhaust fitted and
getting in to my local dealer to get the new tune. I guess the bike will be
running lean during this time. Is this likely to cause any damage or long
term problems? Should I get the tune loaded before fitting the new exhaust
so that it runs rich until the new one is fitted instead?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I'm in Australia if that makes any
difference to any tuning suggestions etc.

Thanks,

Phil
'00 ST Blue