Re: New RS

cdaily wrote:

> Apologies if this topic has been gone over before, but I had to take the big
> RS decals off and what a PITA it is.

Congrats on the new RS! As for your sticker problems: Griot's Garage
just started listing something they call the "Re-Stick Remover." It's a
liquid that deactivates adhesive, but that evaporates after a while,
leaving the adhesive in place and still tacky. Thus you could take the
RS sticker off, and if you ever decide to sell the bike you can just
re-apply the original sticker.

Sounds pretty amazing to me, but they've never sold stuff that doesn't
work as claimed before. (I've been buying stuff from them for at least
five years.) Plus, they have a money-back guarantee on everything they
carry. You can call them at 800-345-5789, or see their web site at
<http://www.griotsgarage.com/>.

(I'm just a happy customer, etc., etc.)

- --
Blake "Dawgbert" Sobiloff <sobiloff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>