[none]

- ------_=_NextPart_001_01C03867.0B0A7330

Hello to everyone.  I just joined the list and own a '00 RS (Lucifer Orange)
purchased in July (love it).  Forgive me if this was already answered but is
there a web address for the Genmars products?  I am very interested in this
solution.  Thanks!

Also, I had a weird event with my bike this weekend and I didn't find
reference to it in the FAQ.  I normally start the bike when I am fully
dressed except for gloves, put on the gloves and ride away.  Sat night I
started the bike first, donned jacket, helmet and gloves and got on when the
bike started to stumble and die (like fuel starvation).  Started right up
and did the same thing in about 5 seconds.  Started up again and kept the
engine spinning with throttle and took off.  Got to the stop sign and the
bike instantly died again.  In short, it would not idle no matter if I was
stopped or slowing for a stop.  Rode around for about 5 minutes testing
different solutions, stopped the bike and powered down completely (key off).
Turned all back on again, bike worked fine with no repeat of the previous
problem.  Is the FI system running on Windows NT and just needed to be
rebooted (IT joke).  Have any of you seen this?  Never happened before,
hasn't happened since.

Last question, has anyone installed the TBR special high pipe for the RS?
If so, how did you move the signals up?  Did you remove/replace the license
plate assembly and if so, how did you do it?  I love the look of the high
pipe but don't want to machine parts to fit it.

Thanks for your help!
- ------------------------------------
Mike Ouwerkerk
'00 RS
Phoenix, AZ
- -----------------------------------

- ------_=_NextPart_001_01C03867.0B0A7330

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
5.5.2650.12">
<TITLE></TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Hello to =
everyone.&nbsp; I just joined the list and own a '00 RS (Lucifer =
Orange) purchased in July (love it).&nbsp; Forgive me if this was =
already answered but is there a web address for the Genmars =
products?&nbsp; I am very interested in this solution.&nbsp; =
Thanks!</FONT></P>

<P><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Also, I had a weird =
event with my bike this weekend and I didn't find reference to it in =
the FAQ.&nbsp; I normally start the bike when I am fully dressed except =
for gloves, put on the gloves and ride away.&nbsp; Sat night I started =
the bike first, donned jacket, helmet and gloves and got on when the =
bike started to stumble and die (like fuel starvation).&nbsp; Started =
right up and did the same thing in about 5 seconds.&nbsp; Started up =
again and kept the engine spinning with throttle and took off.&nbsp; =
Got to the stop sign and the bike instantly died again.&nbsp; In short, =
it would not idle no matter if I was stopped or slowing for a =
stop.&nbsp; Rode around for about 5 minutes testing different =
solutions, stopped the bike and powered down completely (key =
off).&nbsp; Turned all back on again, bike worked fine with no repeat =
of the previous problem.&nbsp; Is the FI system running on Windows NT =
and just needed to be rebooted (IT joke).&nbsp; Have any of you seen =
this?&nbsp; Never happened before, hasn't happened since.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Last question, has =
anyone installed the TBR special high pipe for the RS?&nbsp; If so, how =
did you move the signals up?&nbsp; Did you remove/replace the license =
plate assembly and if so, how did you do it?&nbsp; I love the look of =
the high pipe but don't want to machine parts to fit it.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Thanks for your =
help!</FONT>
<BR><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" SIZE=3D2 =
FACE=3D"Arial">------------------------------------</FONT>
<BR><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Mike =
Ouwerkerk</FONT>
<BR><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">'00 RS</FONT>
<BR><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Phoenix, AZ</FONT>
<BR><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" SIZE=3D2 =
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>