Re: More riser stuff...

 > i'll call don's dealer in the morning (they're closed monday) and see
 > what they say about clearance/cables etc.  i'll also suggest to them
 > to that they call heli-bar, to let them know what they've learned.

okay, i called orange county triumph.  they (or at least the fellow i
spoke with -- mick) apparently haven't installed heli-bars on an RS,
though they have on an ST.  he thought it could be done, but implied
all three of clutch, throttle, and brake connections would have to
change.  that may or may not be true, and since he hasn't actually
tried the heli setup, we still don't know if there are clearance issues.

i'm becoming more tempted by the ST bars plus gen-mar solution.  if it's
not enough, i can experiment with the heli-bars later.

paul