Re: Busted at Deals (Fwd)

- --=====================_2169624==_.ALT

The first message that Bill refers to can be found here:

http://www.dealsgap.com/dgincident/

It bounced due to excessive length and as it has been posted a couple of
times before, I decided just to send the URL.

The event happened in 98 - if it is such a big problem, why are there not
more instances of complaint posted on dealsgap.com ? - probably because it
does not happen that often. I have friends that run it quite often and have
never seen or had a problem. I passed two Tennessee officers (marked) while
at the Rallye and neither of them so much as wagged a finger at me - let
alone made any attempt to follow.

It may be a different story now that an idiot on a motorcycle decided to
use a gun against a motorist that wasn't moving fast enough.

Just my .02

- - Eric

At 04:58 AM 10/18/00 -0400, William A. Flowers wrote:
>OK, here's the 2nd message.  This one is from my trustworthy friend
>(also named "Bill").  The 1st message had been forwarded so many times
>who knows if it was real or not.  However with this supporting evidence,
>I'm tempted to believe it.

- --=====================_2169624==_.ALT

The first message that Bill refers to can be found here:<br>
posted a couple of times before, I decided just to send the URL. <br>
The event happened in 98 - if it is such a big problem, why are there not
more instances of complaint posted on dealsgap.com ? - probably because
it does not happen that often. I have friends that run it quite often and
have never seen or had a problem. I passed two Tennessee officers
(marked) while at the Rallye and neither of them so much as wagged a
finger at me - let alone made any attempt to follow.&nbsp; <br>
It may be a different story now that an idiot on a motorcycle decided to
use a gun against a motorist that wasn't moving fast enough.<br>
Just my .02<br>
- - Eric<br>
At 04:58 AM 10/18/00 -0400, William A. Flowers wrote:<br>
This one is from my trustworthy friend<br>
(also named &quot;Bill&quot;).&nbsp; The 1st message had been forwarded
so many times<br>
who knows if it was real or not.&nbsp; However with this supporting
evidence,<br>
I'm tempted to believe it.</blockquote></html>