Re: Drilling holes in grab rail

My guess is that they just don't want a law suit. You should clearly get
that impression when reading the owner's manual.
They just about tell you not to ride the thing.

When I went to a roofing company and loaded 10 clay roofing tiles into
the top box, the guy was laughing, "This is a first, building materials
on a motorcycle?".  But no problems, and I believe Eric found that a
couple of cases of beer fit during the first rallye.

You may also notice they say not to ride on tires that have been used on
a rolling road dyno. How may people who have had dyno tests also
replaced the rear tire?