RE: Parts be us

I'd just like to see the Parts Fiche available.  There are one or two other
motorcycle groups that give a Parts CD when you join the club.  This does
not take the money away from anyone.  If anything it makes it easier for the
dealer to make their money.  You call up, order T123653-07 FA, give them a
credit card and wait for parts.  No going down to the store, waiting for the
18yr old to get off the phone with their girlfriend, then explaining what
part it is you are looking for.  The dealer still gets their money, Triumph
does not have to redesign their website (notice the TT600 isn't even under
the sportbike section) and we (the most important ones) are happy.

David "Lost Dawg" Gaske
'00 Sprint RS (yellow)
Fredericksburg, Va.  USA