Thanks!

Hi:

I just wanted to express my thanks to all the list members for the flood of
advice on the RS.
I signed the purchase order this afternoon so am counting the days till it
gets assembled and delivered sometime next week.
I went with I90 Motorsports in the end - really nice chaps and they seem to
know a lot about Triumphs.

By the way  - I'm in a similar situation to Justin - I used to ride an
offroad (dual sport) Honda - until I saw an RS at a dealership last
month!  (anyone want to buy a really cheap XL600R?)  So I'll be learning
street riding on the RS .. complete with my mc learners permit and all ...
taking the practical test shall be interesting!
The advantage for me is that it will be easy to stick within the 3500 rpm
rev parameters for the first 100 miles :-)

Regards to all,
Michael
Seattle, WA
2000 Triumph RS -Racing Yellow ( ... well, imminent)