Re: Ideal Garage liquidation

Stunning news.  Ideal were very helpful a few months ago letting me test
ride bikes.  But they seemed very expensive when I had my ST serviced and a
rack and top box fitted.  When I asked about a rear tyre (BT57) they wanted
148 GBP + 25 fitting + VAT - far more expensive than any other dealer or
tyre fitter.  I eventually got a pair of Avon Azaro II for 188 GBP.

I've visited Windy Corner, Len Manchester and Wylie & Holland (Market
Drayton, Shropshire) and found them all helpful - especially Neil Young the
service manager at Len Manchester - I've booked my ST in there for heated
grips and some warranty items.

Roger Richards, 99 Red ST