Subject: Kilamanjaro jacket/pants

Hi Kathy,

I own the jacket. It is extremely waterproof. However.....I am not too
thrilled with its Hi-tech winter properties. I've been riding in
freezing(15f) to 50 degree weather and the jacket with liner leaks cold. I
may seal(glue shut) the vents and see if that does the job.

I am going to experiment with the outer shell and various combinations of
thermals and shirts, sweaters and see if I can get a better thermal effect.
Otherwise, I'm off to aerostitch for a electric vest.

As far as sliding down the road durability, I hope I never find out.

Peace,