(fwd) Oil Filters

this was sent to me directly when i asked about filter compatibility.
i don't normally publish private mail, but i'm removing attribution,
and i think it's pretty important to know that a replacement listed by
Fram might not actually work.  (i had assumed the problem was that the
filter was too big in diameter to fit up where it's supposed to go.
but it's worse -- it fits, but it leaks.  :-/