For Eric Drayer

Eric wrote
"Did the bike just fall over when not moving?  If so was that a
comprehensive
claim?  What was your deductible?  And most important how much did State
Farm raise your rates after that?"

I was moving about 2 mph, motor off, getting turned around on a sloped
parking lot.  No, SF made it a collision since I was involved.  Apparently
comprehensive is for acts of nature or if someone else does something, i.e.,
vandalism.  My deductible was $250.  As I figured it would increase my rates
I argued with my agent that to consider it a collision is ridiculous as it
was basically a nonmoving incident.  He said that my rates would not go up.
I guess I'll have to wait until next August to see.

Oops, forgot to change the autosignature, need to remember to hide that.
Yes, I'm glad I don't work in the Continental lab.  But I sometimes shake my
head in disbelief here too.  With the work I do here I also get a good laugh
at the distortions that sometimes get printed in the papers or by aero
industry mags/web sites.  My favorite was the headline, "Airplane crash due
to engine problem."  Yes, there was an engine problem, the engine quit
running when the plane ran out of fuel.

Doug Bailey "Hound Dawg"
'00 Sprint ST
'97 HD FXDL