Sprint RS or ST

- ------_=_NextPart_001_01C03DC9.154E8684

I just wanted to post and say I am in the process of buying a ST or RS.
Whichever the dealer gets the best price for me.  I currently ride a 1996
Suzuki Intruder 1400 and I would like the better riding position as I
commute daily on the Intruder.  It is a very reliable bike and I have no
complaints.  I would like any info possible on maintenance/upkeep in regards
to the Sprint models.  What kind of things go wrong, how many miles can I
expect to keep the bike.  I am a fanatic about maintenance and cleanliness
of my bikes.  I hope this message ok, my name is Mike and you can e-mail me
at Michael_Patzius@xxxxxxxxx  I live in Southern Cal, Vista to be precise.
Thats near San Diego.  Thank you.

- ------_=_NextPart_001_01C03DC9.154E8684

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2650.12">
<TITLE>Sprint RS or ST</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">I just wanted to post and say I am in =
the process of buying a ST or RS.&nbsp; Whichever the dealer gets the =
best price for me.&nbsp; I currently ride a 1996 Suzuki Intruder 1400 =
and I would like the better riding position as I commute daily on the =
Intruder.&nbsp; It is a very reliable bike and I have no =
complaints.&nbsp; I would like any info possible on maintenance/upkeep =
in regards to the Sprint models.&nbsp; What kind of things go wrong, =
how many miles can I expect to keep the bike.&nbsp; I am a fanatic =
about maintenance and cleanliness of my bikes.&nbsp; I hope this =
message ok, my name is Mike and you can e-mail me at =
Michael_Patzius@xxxxxxxxx&nbsp; I live in Southern Cal, Vista to be =
precise.&nbsp; Thats near San Diego.&nbsp; Thank you.</FONT></P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
- ------_=_NextPart_001_01C03DC9.154E8684--