Re: Air Ambient Temparature Guage

Previously, you (phil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
> With the onset of colder weather, my mind turned to the VFR800 and it's
> Ambient Temperature Guage.  Is it possible to get an aftermarket version
> that we could fit to the ST, anybody already done this ?  What's involved.
> It would be really useful to know when the temperature drops close to zero
> when crossing the moors etc.  Being ignorant of such things, would a simple
> fridge temperature guage work mounted on the dash or somewhere, or does it
> have to be more sophisticated with sensors elsewhere?

I have a clipon thermometer that showed up in my Christmas Stocking.  I
believe that Santa got it from Rider Warehouse (the Aerostich people).
The matching compass died.

It was useful to tell me how stinking hot it was crossing through
Georgia on the way to the TSRA rallye (110F).
- --
Bill "Bench Dawg" Flowers
Clearwater FL
'00 Sapphire Blue ST "Jewel"