Re: Opinions on the bike for Dean

Dean:

I can help with the similar build question.  The bike has much more room than
a VFR or Superhawk which are the other two I seriouly considered.  The reach
to the ground is just flat foot and to the bars is nice as well.

As for the suspension, I just returned from the Streets of Willow Springs
(Keith Code's Superbike School)where I had no problems whatsoever with the
front end.  The brakes are great and the torque curve is awesome.  The bike
more than held its on a short course like Streets of Willow with the ZX-6R
which are set up by the school to run there.  Insurance in California was $20
more per year for me when I switched from an '89 CBR 600 versus a 2000 Sprint
ST.

I also looked at Ducati's and seriously at the VFR.  I ruled out the BMW's
because of price.  The Sprint ST is the perfect blend of uniqueness,
performance, and price.  Good luck with whatever you purchase.

Saludos,

PS