Progressive Insurance

Hi,
    An independent agent once explained to me that Progressive is a "Risk"
insurance company, meaning that they specialize in high risk clients such as
DUI. They said that some companies won't take you directly from Progressive
because of that reputation. They told me that they have to move you to a
slightly better reputation carrier for a while (client laundering?) before
the best insurance carriers will consider you.
Ciao,
Bob

- ------ http://USFamily.Net/info - Unlimited Internet - From $7.99/mo! ------