Re: RPI Insurance (Thanks for the replies)

Dean,

I also was quoted a high insurance rate from Progressive.  Something like
$800 something a year, with also a high deductible.  But, after shopping
around I found RPI (Recreational Products Insurance) to be nearly 1/2 the
amount as Progressive.  Not bad considering I'm 25, not married, and a few
points on the license.  Their plans also cover accessory items such as
helmets, aftermarket pipes, custom items, luggage, etc.  Plus emergency
travel like hotel stays and bike tows.  Worth a check though:
http://www.rpiinsurance.com/  I went through a local agent, so I'm not sure
if the online rates differ.

Good luck!

Mike