Re: for Steve - spare key blanks

(speaking as a locksmith) the key looks pretty similar to a Volvo blank - I
will have a proper look when I get a chance.  Your Locksmith should be able
to make something that works - to use as an "emergency spare" tell them you
don't want a work of art just a spare key.  Best result is to order the
original blanks from Triumph then have the key cut to code (from your
original key) by your Locksmith, if they can't cut to code then go elsewhere
(they don't know what they are doing)- be prepared for "wallet shock"
though.

Regards,
Michael