my new winterizing plan

Well,  being from the frozen tundra of Minnesota
originally, I had my winter routine down pretty well.
Now that I am in the southern part of Wisconsin it's
kind of a different affair.  The winters are actually
harder on bikes here, in MN it pretty much gets below
0° and stays there for most of the winter.  Here in WI
it is up & down all the time so condensation is much
more of a problem.

My new plan is to build a knock-down-able  insulated
crate with a very small enclosure heater and a built
in thermostat.  I should be able to assemble it around
the bike (in the garage) during the winter and store
it in pieces during the summer.   It will of course
need to be flameproof and well vented.

I have not worked out all the details but I think it
should be fairly cheap,easy and efficient.

If anyone has any advice or experience with such a
system I would be glad to hear about it. Don't bother
if it involves moving south, west or anywhere else its
warm all the time.  (I enjoy my winter activities just
as much as the summer ones!)

I'll let you all know how it goes. Unless I only
succeed in blowing up my garage.

Steve

00 Sprint ST