Miasto Challenge - ID this Bike

Greetings fellow 1/18 scale nut cases. I just picked up a Yamaha full faired
sport bike that I have no clue what "real" bike it might be. The tank, body
and upper part of the fairing are red. The seat is purple, the wheels are
red, the front fender is white, and the rest of the fairing is a combo of
red,white and metallic blue. The bike has dual front discs, single exhaust
(on the right), with a silver perimeter frame. The rear of the body plastic
has sort of a "squarish" profile. Anybody else have this ugly beasty and
know what it is? I would post a picture but my scanner is not hooked up at
the moment. Any guesses?

Chris B.
00' Speed 3
96' GPZ1100