RE: Tankbag - Thanks for all the input, Directions to Springville for Don

I just got my Rider magazine and guess what, it has a comparison of 16 tank
bags! And guess what else, about half of them are pictured sitting on a
Triumph tank. And believe it or not, it is a red Sprint ST ! I swear that
magazine is psychic! After I asked about a bike lift, they did a comparison
on that, too, and they even pictured a KLR identical to mine on one of them.
Right down to the Moose bash plate! Spooky!

Don...5 North to 99 North to 65 to Porterville, head east from there....

CA Stu
Stuart Mumford
99 KLR650 A13
99 Sprint ST