for Stu Mumford - free food

 >>> I owe you breakfast at the next OC Triumph run.....<<<

    In that case  we'll have one the last Sunday of the month,  =8o)

 Will post the details to you a couple weeks ahead, but it will
probably be Ortega, Rainbow, Valley Center, Palomar, Mesa Grande,
Warner Springs and Idylwild to Banning. Get you home in time for tea!

                                WORK?... I don't think so;

                                     Old Don   - - - o%\o