RE: Tankbags and such

>Stuart,

>For those that do not get the magazine, could you give a rundown
>on which units they liked best?  Thanks.

"BestBuy" is the Tour Master TB-18"offers features of much more expensive
bags", retails $89.95
Biggest capacity is Teknic Deluxe, with 1810 cu.in.

Look at www.motorcyclereport.com to order the mag. And browse..It's a pretty
good mag.

I was mistaken, too.. they are all shown on the tank of a TT 600 Triumph.,
maybe that's why the magnetic ones are shown?
CA Stu
Stuart Mumford
99 KLR650 A13
99 Sprint ST