Dave D.: RS saddlebag install problems..

Dave,

Just figured out that you're practically a neighbor. Moreover, if you bought
your yellow RS from Performance Cycles, and after 15Mar2000, it's probably
the bike that I ordered on 17Nov99!

Anyway, I have the same bike, and am in Spencer MA. I also have the sport
panniers, and would be happy to ride over and show you how mine fit. (Though
I don't make a habit of riding around town in touring mode.)

There's more to the story of bike & panniers, but it's not the kind of thing
everyone here wants to read about.

E-mail me off-list if interested.

Ken Mitchell
ken_mitchell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

P.S. - Thanks for the tip about "rider's rights". I am in constant contact
with my state Senator and Representative about all M/C related legislation.
It has proven to be worth my time.