RS owners: BT-020 info wanted

Fellow RS owners,

I have 8700 miles on mine, and the rear t*re is now shot. I am wondering if
you have replaced your stock BT-020 with the same, or different, and any
other input you may have. I'm on the last molecules of rubber now, waiting
for a new BT-020 to arrive, so I should have asked this question weeks ago.

FWIW, I like the BT-020's overall performance. It works well (for me) on all
types of riding, including a few track days, rain, etc. Mine wore very
evenly until about 6000 miles, at which point it quickly squared off. By
8000, it was to the wear bars at the center. (I do some commuting).

Has anyone noticed similar characteristics? If you replaced it with the
same, where have you found them? (US sources needed, please.) If you
replaced with something else, why? Off list replies are OK, because I know
between t*res and oil, these two issues can clog a list quickly.

TIA
Ken M.

ken_mitchell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx