re: RAT pack

From: jay levine <levine98@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>Does anyone have any notion why the RAT thing is so lame?  Is it lack of
>brand identification, poorly administered, lack of dealer involvement, or
>too early in the product/brand lifecycle to have a significant following?

>I don't know what area you are in, Jay, but we seem to have some degree of
>apathy about the R.A.T. here in the New England area also. The dealer I
>bought my bike from has done zero, I haven't heard boo from him. A more
>local dealer has at least mentioned events to me, but I don't even know
what
>"Pack" I'm supposed to in!

The only organized Triumph ride I have been on was put together by the man
the myth, Don Smith. I mean Draper.  OC Triumph had kicked in a jacket as a
giveaway, so I am not 100% clear whether it had anything to do with RAT or
not. I think the groups and group rides that really click are the ones put
together by enthusiasts, not corporate people. I am sure the Rallye was a
blast, right folks?
As far as which "Pack" you're in, as long as it ain't the "Fudge" Pack,
don't sweat it.....

CA Stu
Stuart Mumford
99 KLR650 A13