Re: Footpeg feelers and centerstands

At 09:44 PM 9/4/00 -0700, acretintbs wrote:
>What lower height setting? Is there an adjustment to the linkage? Mine must
>be in the upper setting, 'cuz I've slid it pretty good and never hit any
>stands.

The one pointed out by Paul. The chain adjuster can be turned in either
direction to tighten the chain. If you turn it in reverse of the normal
direction you will lower your ride height by about 1.5" - 2"

While I enjoyed the lower height, the dragging of the centerstand and 0
lean angle on the side stand were enough to get me to go back as soon as
Paul pointed out my error.

- - Eric