Speedvision Online

As was mentioned previously, Triumph ST's have been seen quite often on
Speed Vision in the hands of Dave Dispain the host of Speed Week and
Motorcyclist. He previously did a stint on a Red ST and last few
episodes has been seen on a Blue ST. Well at a track school he recently
managed to high side and broke his wrist. He does not mention the course
he was taking or the bike he was riding since it was his mistake that
caused the crash. His article makes some interesting reading. Just as
well, I might have to shoot him if I found out he did something so
dastardly to a beloved ST. :) Get well Dave.

http://www.speedvision.com/pub/articles/motorcycles/08CNews/000905a.html

Neil
99ST - Shadow