RE: RS Stickers

At 02:06 PM 9/6/00 -0400, Gaske David G DLVA wrote:
>this disintegrate as you peel them away.  On a side note, be sure you want
>to do this.  Each sticker costs around $120.00.  So be sure you want to.

Good point - at the Rallye I heard of someone that peeled one off so that
he could compare the look with / without sticker. He decided that there was
too much free space without it and ended up ordering a replacement sticker.

If anyone has a pic of one sans graphic, please send it to me so that I can
add it to the site.

Thanks

- - Eric