Leaking fuel sender (NOT!)

Hi, all.

I'm a little nervous about touching this subject again as everyone has been
exhibiting pretty good restraint recently, but I actually have good news to
report.  I had posted early last week saying that I thought I had finally
joined the ranks of those with a leaking fuel sender.  Diablo had left a little
puddle of fuel by his sidestand in the garage last weekend.  My dealer found,
however, that a fuel line had come partially loose -- it was not the fuel
sender.  The fuel guage and low fuel light are still as possessed by demons as
ever, but the sender does NOT leak.  If anyone is still keeping statistics, I
guess I'm not one of them after all.  10K miles and no real problems!  I'm
happy!  What a great bike!

Shon Trimble
"Guard Dawg"
'99 Red ST