RE: RAT membership

>>When I finally got in touch with someone at Triumph UK via e-mail,
they said that they had still not received anything from ToA regarding my
bike registration.  So I provided all the details directly to Triumph UK and
then they promptly lost my e-mail... Neil<<

Sounds like my story. I've had my ST since March 4th and I've never gotten
anything related to membership in some RAT organization. In fact, I wouldn't
even know it existed if not for this list! But from the sounds of it, I'm
not missing much; I don't think we have many Triumph riders here in
Washington State. Besides, I've never really been one to ride in large
groups. Three or four is usually my max. Large groups get too unweildy and
you tend to get all levels of riding skills--not counting the ego-driven few
who overdo it. Three or four riders with an approximate same skill level and
a shared riding philosophy makes for a *really* good time however.

Brett
Seattle