Re: 1 1/18th scale models

Jim,
They can be had on the web for like $2.97 sans's the silver Triumph box. But I
have bought several from Bill because A, I'm a collector and B, they were there
and C, they do have to seem the special ones like the silver daytona and the black
speed triple in stock. Whereas these are difficult to get on the web or at
walmart.
Kevin