Re: Biscuits and bees

What is it about Dallas sport bike riders? Every weekend when I'm home,
seems like some "kid" pulls up next to me at some points and blasts away
trying to entice me. Doesn't work anymore.

Last weekend, a guy on a Suzuki XVRGYFZ600 (or whatever it was) with shorts
and no helmet on pulled up next to me on 190 and exited 75 South at about
100 mph. I don't think my testosterone levels have dropped that much, but
I've seen too much and been down enough times (age 16-20) that I just don't
feel like riding that way anymore - not worth it.

The scary part is that even when I'm out on the HD with my rear seat
accessory they still want to race. Go figure.

Is this prevalant everywhere else, or do is this phenomenon local?

Frank
'00 ST "BRIT BK"
'99 FLHS "Geezer Glide"

On Thu, 07 Sep 2000 12:33:22 -0500, ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

>  	Greg, those surely were some huge biscuits. Last time I saw Weasel
>  before this years Rallye was with his pants stuffed with them for diaper
>  rash:-)
>  	Your right, we gotta go back to Eureka Springs. Keep that thought. I'll
>  be in Indianapolis at the F1 race in a couple of weeks so maybe the
>  Spring for a weekend.
>  	Saw the report on the killer bees. University Park is appropriately
>  named. High dollar and I bet there's no beekeepers there. Don't need
>  another crotch rocket bee:-( One was enough!
>  	BTW, yesterday on the tollway headed to a soccer game I looked up to
>  see a CBR doing a wheelie about sixty MPH through the toll booth! Went
>  by on the rear and then did a stoppie for about three seconds before
>  disappearing in the traffic. STUPID! Does great PR work for us bike
>  riders. This is after the two month ago blasting about midnight by fifty
>  to sixty sport bikes on the LBJ loop going way over the ton, weaving in
>  and out, running up on the rear of cars, and lane splitting at a forty
>  MPH difference. Made me sick to my stomach just waiting for IT to
>  happen. I made Hollie close her eyes as I didn't want her to see what
>  might happen. DID NOT see any of that at the Rallye:-)
>  	Ride safe all.
>  --
>  Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
>  "I'll see you on the dark side of the moon"

*   *

End of st-digest V2000 #461