Re: Arkansas Trip

In a message dated 9/7/00 11:58:14 PM Central Daylight Time,
owner-st-digest@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Your right, we gotta go back to Eureka Springs. Keep that thought. I'll
>  >  be in Indianapolis at the F1 race in a couple of weeks so maybe the
>  >  Spring for a weekend.
Actually their are 4  Dallas ST'ers  allready going Sept 22- 24 Departing Fri
AM. Will be around the Ozark area  Planning to visit some of the same roads
and sites, Cliff House Restaurant, Maybe a hike to a bridge. Erik, Anyone
interested can E-Mail me offlist.

David "Bird Dawg" Viosca  vioscaltd@xxxxxxx
99 st (stealthy one)
"keep your nose to the wind"